- Here we discuss what some businesses stated or use to sell their water purifying products.
- We go from the standpoint, to established if any statement they make is been tested.
- Is true or have any datasheet from the manufacture that’s been supplied by an independent laboratory.
- We also must use our common sense to know that there must be some type of standards involved.
Statements that the RO Water Industry Marketing that people make.
- Clients is been misled by sales people with information that have not proof or any logic explanation.
- People are lazy and do not what to think or reason or argue to find some information for themselves.
- What amaze me is people will make a statement to me about some product and inform me that the product is that good for my health.
- When I respond with the truth they get aggressive.
- Telling me that the salesperson at that business told them that and that they believed the person.
- This people take it as the truth without investigating the facts for themselves.
- The mineral replacement filters is a good example of misleading products that they claim have health benefits.
- That is only sand or rock that’s been crushed and placed into a filter.
- Wake up and think for a moment to see how they ripping you off.
- In the water industry the misleading statements is legion.
- If a salesperson makes a statement you can ask them for proof from an accredited laboratory.
- They will maybe have marketing material but proof is non-existing.
- Marketing material is no proof it was created to sell the product.
- If anyone during the day make a statement ask yourself if you can believe the statement.
- Question any statement that people make.
- The problem is that the sales person believes the statement that the supplier made.
- The sales person takes that information and believes it, that way he will be successful in the sales of that product.
- Because somebody told him that and he did not investigate, if the statement is correct.
If you have any statement that you want to make.
- Ask anything that you want to know about the water industry.
- Every sales or marketing person do whatever they want to do.
- Ethics do not exist when it comes at the marketing of the water treatment products.
- Sales is the name of the game.