Total Dissolved Salts TDS – Is Related By the Quality Of the Reverse Osmosis Membrane and Then the Service Practices that’s Been Followed by the Service People
My reverse osmosis system total dissolved salts TDS are high.
- This could be that poor workmanship is to be blamed.
- Service people have no in-dept knowledge of reverse osmosis system products.
- Low grade or quality water filters is been used for years.
- Low grade or quality reverse osmosis membrane is been used.
- No name brand products with a label of the supplier or business.
- Reverse osmosis systems membrane that’s been damaged when installed.
- Reverse osmosis systems membrane is not been flushed with every service.
- Inlet water pressure to high that is a sure damaging situation waiting to happen.
- Malfunctioned reverse osmosis system parts due to friction or misuse by service people.
Why is the reverse osmosis system total dissolved salts high?
- The reverse osmosis systems membrane is damaged.
- Inlet water pressure is too high and that have damaged the 4 way valve.
- 4 way valve sticky and stays in the open position.
- Low grade or quality reverse osmosis membrane.
- Cheap, no name brand reverse osmosis membrane.
- Quality of reverse osmosis membrane determines the Total Dissolved Salts level.
- Reverse osmosis system membrane was not flushed.
- The quality of the reverse osmosis membrane determines the TDS reading.
What can cause the reverse osmosis system total dissolved salts to be high?
- High inlet water pressure to the reverse osmosis system.
- Broken or damaged automatic (4 way) valve.
- Damaged reverse osmosis membrane.
- Low grade reverse osmosis membrane.
- No name brand products that is been re-branded by the supplier.
- Poor workmanship for not knowing the functioning of the different products.
- Wrong installation procedures done or no knowledge of correct installation procedures.
- Damaged reverse osmosis membrane housing.
- One mayor cause for 40% of high Total Dissolved Salts readings is…….:
What is the effect of a high reverse osmosis system Total Dissolved Salts reading?
- 30% of our new reverse osmosis clients that have a system already, have roundworms in there purified reverse osmosis water.
- Due to the above mentioned issues.
- What more do you want to know?
What can I do to get information regarding high reverse osmosis system Total Dissolved Salts readings?
- You know what to do.
- Act and get the information you need.
- Your health is on the stake.