Reverse Osmosis TDS – The Total Dissolve Salts or Solids That may be Present in the Water. This Means Nothing. The Test Cannot Determine What Is In the Water.
My domestic reverse osmosis TDS are high.
- Poor reverse osmosis system workmanship.
- No knowledge of reverse osmosis system products and functions.
- Low grade, cheap water filters.
- Low grade, no name reverse osmosis membrane.
- reverse osmosis membrane filter that’s damaged.
- reverse osmosis membrane is not flushed correct.
- Inlet water pressure to high for reverse osmosis system.
- Malfunctioned reverse osmosis system products and parts.
Why is the reverse osmosis TDS high?
- The reverse osmosis system membrane is damaged.
- Inlet water pressure is too high.
- That damaged the 4 way valve.
- 4 way valve malfunctioning.
- Low grade reverse osmosis membrane filter.
- Quality of reverse osmosis membrane determines the TDS level reading.
- reverse osmosis system membrane was not flushed correct.
What can cause the TDS to be high?
- reverse osmosis system high inlet water pressure.
- Broken or damaged automatic cut-off (4 ways) valve.
- Damaged reverse osmosis membrane filter core.
- Low grade reverse osmosis membrane.
- No name brand products that is been used.
- Poor reverse osmosis system workmanship procedure.
- Wrong installation done by technician.
- Damaged reverse osmosis membrane housing.
- One mayor cause for 40% of high TDS readings is…….:
What is the effect of a high TDS reading?
- Around 30% of new reverse osmosis clients that already have a system, have roundworms and other living organisms in there purified reverse osmosis water.
- All the above mentioned issues.
- What more information do you want?
What can I do to get more information regarding high TDS readings?
- Act, you know what to do.
- Act and get the all information you want.
- Your health is here on stake.
- Why wait?