RO Activated Carbon Filter the Most Commonly Used Water Filter Today in the Reverse Osmosis Systems for the Filtration Process. Different Type’s Carbon Filters.
A person asks for information about a water RO Activated Carbon Filter.
Water carbon filter is the type of activated carbon filters that is been used by the water industry in water purifying systems.
There is a few types of this activated carbon filters.
The appearance is sometimes different but it is all the same.
What types of activated carbon filters is there?
- Water filters:
- Activated carbon water filter that is the most commonly used filter medium.
- Activated carbon water filters for the reverse osmosis systems is a must.
- There is big whole house systems that require big activated carbon filters that can work on the volume that the big systems require.
- There is two types mostly used activated carbon filters for reverse osmosis systems:
- Solid activated carbon filter:
- The solid activated carbon filter is solid in form.
- The way it is formed is that the fine carbon material is mixed with a plastic substance and then cast in the form.
- There is more plastic than activated carbon in this water filter.
- Granular activated carbon filter:
- This carbon filter is fine granular carbon bits that is just been put in a filter housing to accommodate the material.
- The water flow passes the granular carbon and is in the process cleared from the s called chlorine.
- This granular carbon filter is been used in nearly every reverse osmosis system.
Coconut activated carbon filter
- This friend is the biggest fake or misleading product that is on the market.
- The carbon material that they use in this filter is the same as the granular filter.
- They call this filter the “taste and odour” filter.
- Coconut fibre is too soft and would not make even low quality activated carbon material.
- The use of the word coconut carbon creates an impression that the product must be good.
- Coconut is then be used in nearly every beauty product.
- Then it must be good.
Activated carbon Material:
- Activated carbon material is made from coal that we export to China for processing.
- China uses the coal and makes carbon from the coal and put it in the water filters.
- They want us to believe that the process to create the activated carbon is intense and required skill and knowledge.
- Can I say “Bull Shit”; they just rip us off with their rubbish that they come and dump in our country.
- It is all about money for China. The same with the mineral replacement filters that is all but fake.
- Activated carbon air filter is design to clean the air.
- We do not deal in this type of filters.
What types of domestic carbon filters is available?
What is the difference between activated carbon and carbon (charcoal)?
- In my eyes it is a lot of bull s…t.
- The countries that export want you to believe that the activated carbon is specially processed.
- I do not believe the statement that they make that the process is controlled.
- That is a market approach to sell only their products.
- The activated carbon that is been imported is goal from other countries that’s been export to china and there neighbouring countries.
- It is then import to us at a big profit.
- Do not believe anything a person tells you.
- Do some investigation and you will find shocking information yourself.