Reverse Osmosis System Installation is critical when it comes to the correct functioning of your water purification system. A plumber can do the installation by using the installation manual. The question is any critical information in the manual. If it is not in the manual how would you know what is critical and what not. This information is only gained from intensive study and testing of the reverse osmosis systems functioning.
Do I need a plumber to do the reverse osmosis system installation:
- No, you do not need a plumber to do the reverse osmosis system installation.
- You need an accredited ID-WATSS technician.
- Plumbers do not know the correct working of the reverse osmosis system.
- They are brilliant with water related items in and around the house.
- If you or a plumber installs the system it is the same.
- People with no knowledge, about the correct working procedures of the water treatment system.
- What is the optimal required water pressure for the water system to functioning correctly?
- If you are not sure then please contact us to assist you.
- The wrong installation will only give you a false sense of peace of mind.
- To have a water system that works correct or not even have a system at all is the same.
- You are playing with your health and wasting money.
- Do it the right way the first time.
- 60% of the systems that we test are faulty due to poor workmanship.
- Plumbers are specialist on plumbing not water treatment systems.
- They follow the installation instructions that do not specify the critical things to look for.
- That does not instruct you the most important factors of the reverse osmosis systems functioning.
- There is critical information that is not in the instructions and most of the people that install the systems do not know ether.
- This information was collected after years of tests and the setup of standards for the reverse osmosis systems.
- The plumber does not know about it either.
Question to ask the person who does the reverse osmosis system installation:
- What is the correct inlet working pressure of the reverse osmosis system?
- What are the 6 tests that must be done to ensure the system works correct?
- What is the correct arrangement of the different filters?
- Can you help or assist me with information regarding the reverse osmosis system installation?