- Yes, the reverse osmosis membrane is important.
- The reverse osmosis membrane is the heart of the system.
- The filters are the water cleaners of the system.
- They must remove all the solids and some chemicals.
- It is important to get clean water at the reverse osmosis membrane.
- The 4 way valve is the device that cut the inlet water flow to the reverse osmosis membrane off.
- When the 4 way valve or as some call it the automatic cut-off vale work correct there will not flow any water when the pressure in the top section of the reverse osmosis system.
- That is when it has reached its pressure.
- The pressure regulator is the device that keeps the inlet water pressure to the reverse osmosis system at a certain pressure and every part play its part in the optimal functioning of the whole system.
- If one part is not functioning correct, the system will function as that faulty part.
- That is why we are so serious about the correct functioning of the system.
- If it is not working 100% then I can assure you that there will be worms in your purified water from the system.
- What shall we say?
- Purified “wormsies”!
Why is the Reverse Osmosis Membrane important?
Reverse Osmosis Membrane Important
- The reverse osmosis membrane is that part in the reverse osmosis system that does the final purification of the water.
- The reverse osmosis membrane is 0.0002 micron.
- That will prevent parasites and bacteria to go through in the purified water.
- I do not know about viruses.
- The people in the industry say that viruses can’t go through.
- I will not say that, I want proof from an independent laboratory.
Are all the reverse osmosis membranes the same?
- No, we have test some of them and we just use the reverse osmosis membrane that we have approved.
- There are some of the reverse osmosis membranes that are of high quality material and others that are not worth mentioning.
- The water wastage of the different reverse osmosis membranes pays a big role.
- Some waste excessive and others is as, I can say environment friendly.
Reverse Osmosis Membrane important information