- The reverse osmosis water purifying systems yearly service price is R700.00.
- The reverse osmosis water purifying systems yearly service is been done according to the ID-WATSS standards.
- This service is a very important service for it is been done once a year.
- That is the reason that the reverse osmosis system must be inspect from the inlet tap to the waste outlet and the faucet opening.
- The testing of every parts functioning is critical.
What can I expect for the Reverse Osmosis Yearly Service Price?
- Service includes 3 specific types of replacement filters.
- Service conducted once a year.
- Service of reverse osmosis system takes 1 ½ hour to 2 hours.
- Five (5) tests been done and documented.
- If reverse osmosis system is not functioning correct then seven (7) tests is conducted and documented.
- ID-WATSS approved products is been used.
- Highest quality products on the market available is been used.
- price of products is not a factor.
- Every part is tested for the correct functioning of that part.
- We do not repair any prat that do not work correct.
- We replace parts that do not functioning correctly.
- Parts that’s been replaced is been thrown away.
- No secondhand part is ever been used for that is a problem part that will cost the client in the long run.
- Not to talk about our reputation.
- We are proud and serious about our products and services.
Types of domestic reverse osmosis water filters been used:
- Only ID-WATSS approved and tested products.
- Best quality water filters on the market available.
- Information regarding what type of water filters that we use is for our clients to know.
Duration of a domestic reverse osmosis system service:
- 1 ½ hours to 2 hours.
- To test reverse osmosis system functionality.
- Rectify any faulty parts.
- Work strictly according ID-WATSS standards.
Do you want to know something about the Reverse Osmosis Yearly Service Prices?
Please email us with your questions.