New systems installed by Tap Water SA must comply with certain requirements.
- The three year warranty on reverse osmosis systems is only applicable if Tap Water SA supply and install the system.
- We only use tested and approved reverse osmosis systems that we can get on the market.
- ID-WATSS approved the reverse osmosis systems that are measured to the standards they have set.
- If you are serious about your health then it is advised that you take a good look to the tap water quality.
- You can read more about the close water system on this website.
- When you get a reverse osmosis system you then have the purist of water you can get.
- Not even the water that they sell in shops is that clean.
- You can believe me on that one.
- Even if it states that it is reverse osmosis and ozonised.
Serious about our products.
Reverse Osmosis after sales service:
- The product is the most important device that must comply with quality and durability requirements.
- We do not take any reverse osmosis system and install it.
- No there is some designs and brands that we would not use because it will not withstand our three years warranty.
- If we can‘t give you a three years warranty then you can always get a one year warranty from other suppliers.
Serious about our reputation.
- If we can’t stand behind our services and warranty of our products.
- Then we are like the rest of the pact.
- We are not like the rest, we are above the rest.
- Tell us who can give you a three years warranty on a reverse osmosis system.
- We have the reputation of the authority in the reverse osmosis industry when it comes to the household.
We service the domestic reverse osmosis system yearly:
- The reverse osmosis system must be serviced once a year.
- Four reverse osmosis water filters is been replaced with every service that we do.
- No exception on the rule. Six tests are done when the Reverse Osmosis system is serviced.
- This is important to ensure that the when the reverse osmosis system is been serviced.
- That is to ensure that the system is functioning correctly.
- Every part in the reverse osmosis system has a specific function and if it does not work properly.
- That can cost the client thousands.
- The smallest part is just as important as the membrane or even filters.
- The duration of the service duration is usually between, 1 ½ to 2 ½ hours.
Why the after sales service for water treatment systems?
- Ensure that the reverse osmosis system function according standards.
- Ensure that reverse osmosis system filters is replaced correct.
- That the correct order of the filters and only high quality filters is been used.
- Reverse osmosis membrane is flushed when yearly service is been done.
- This is to ensure that any sludge that is accumulated between the membrane layers is been removed.
- Reduce any excessive waste water flow that may be from the malfunctioning of a damaged part.
- Ensure the purified reverse osmosis water is clean and pure, free from any contamination like organisms.
- Ensure that no worms or parasites are in purified reverse osmosis water.