- Discuss the yearly service of the reverse osmosis system.
- What water filters to use.
- Water wastage prevention.
- Tests of reverse osmosis system.
- What to look for.
Yearly domestic reverse osmosis service information regarding the water filters:
- Three big water filters at bottom of unit.
- One (T33) taste and odour water filter.
- The three consist of two activated carbon water filters.
- One sediment water filter.
- The four water filters must be replaced every year.
- No exception.
Duration of a quality service compare to a poor workmanship service.
- Take 1 ½ to 2 hours.
- Wash the water filter housings inside and top as well.
- Replace the taste and odour filter.
- Empty the tank.
- Measure the tank…….
- Inflate tank if ……..
- Test the inlet …….
- Test the …..and …..and…..and….and…..
- Log all information.
Poor workmanship service:
- Replace three water filters.
- In and out in less than 30 minutes.
- Replace taste and odor every second or third year.
- Have on critical information about the reverse osmosis system.
Does it matter if I use any type of water filters?
- Yes it matters.
- Do you know the quality of the water filters?
- Is it ID-WATSS approved?
- Do you believe what the salesperson told you?
- Do you think he know anything about the products?
- The water filters that you get at the shops are not ID-WATSS approved.
- ID-WATSS approved water filters or products are not sold over the counter.
- An accredited ID-WATSS technician only installs ID-WATSS approved products.
- Low grade water filters will cost you money on the long run.
- It is not effective.
- No ID-WATSS accredited technician may use any other products than ID-WATSS approved products.
- The ID-WATSS approved products were tested for quality, design, effectiveness.
Does the quality of the water filters differ?
- There is high quality water filters and;
- There are low grade water filters. Quality can’t be mentioned here.
- There are a few factors that play a vital role in the quality of water filters.
- The most important is the health factor of our clients.