- The Precipitator fraudulent device is a device that the businesses that supply reverse osmosis systems give to the people who do marketing for them.
- It is a device that have four metal rods through which an electric current is been flowing.
- They put it in two glasses of water.
- Two rods per glass.
What is the reason for using the RO Precipitator Fraudulent Device?
- The reason for the use of the precipitator fraudulent device is to deceive people that trust other people.
- The two glasses is been filled with water, one with tap water and the other one with reverse osmosis or distilled water.
- They switch the electric current on and the water in the one glass starts to turn dirty.
- The other glass (reverse osmosis) stays clean.
- What does the marketer say?
- See that is what you cannot see with the naked eye what’s in the water.
- The sale is been made! Another sucker is been caught by not knowing that this is a SCAM!!!.
- By the use of this wonderful precipitator.
How do the RO Precipitator Fraudulent Device works?
- This glass is filled with reverse osmosis water.
- The water has no minerals in and the water is just H2O.
- Water of this quality cannot conduct electricity.
- No electric current will ever flow in this water.
- This glass is tap water.
- Have minerals and chemicals in.
- This quality of water will always conduct electricity.
- If there is electricity in the water it will shock you.
- The tap water conducts the electricity.
- The electricity flow between the two rods.
- There is a current.
- You will feel the water is hotter than the other glass.
- With the electricity that flow through the two rods the RODS CORRODE.
- It is not the water that’s dirty, it’s the rods that corrode and let the water appear dirty.
Is the RO Precipitator Fraudulent Device to test water?
- No. The precipitator has nothing to do with water quality at all.
- It is illegal to use the precipitator in the USA to market reverse osmosis systems.
- Because it is based on fraud!
- Do you want to do business with a business that does this type of practices?
- They would steel your money with this practice and you think that they are honest and have your health at heart.
- They do not care about you.
- Why do I get this photos from there systems?