That was a statement made by a prominent business in the water purifying industry. They stated that the reverse osmosis technology is known to even remove radioactive rays from the water. Please and to know that there is people out there that believe every word that this people tell them.
The next is the mineral replacement filters that are a total fake product. The thing is that so many people believe the stories and lays the sales people tell them. They have no proof but who cares? Just another person ripped off.
The water testing that’s been done when they market the reverse osmosis system. They use the precipitator. This is misleading as can be.
The use of bio-ceramic filters. The bio-ceramic filter with the wonderful infrared waves that is so good for your health. A product to make money with and the only benefit the product have for you is the profit for the business. This is what I call money wasters.
What is the solution for the Ridicules RO Statements and misleading products?
The best you can do is to get a technician or supplier who is accredited by ID-WATSS. That way you will improve your health and the quality of the water that you drink. If you use the reverse osmosis water you will never drink tap water again.
If you have any question about the reverse osmosis systems Ridicules RO Statements the sales people make. Let us know about it.
- Think when a sales person or marketer talk or tell you something about a product.
- Do it make any sense that the person is telling you?
- Why do the person tell me this. is the information logical?
- What is in the product for the person who market the product?
- Don’t believe the ridicules statements the people make.
- Ask the person if you can record the information that they provide you with about the product.