- This RO Ceramic Balls looks nice and that is all about it.
- It does not dissolve or do anything in or with the water treatment process.
- It is round like small white balls.
- The product is made from ceramic.
- The products is been manufactured in China.
- It looks nice and it must do wonders in a flower pot, but not in a water filter.
- This product is of no value or benefit to a person’s health.
- This is what we call money wasters for it is money out of client’s pockets.
- What money wastes do is to create wealth for the dishonest businesses.
- Please we ask our clients never to do any type of business with this type of dishonest businesses.
Do the RO Ceramic Balls have any health benefits?
- No, it has no benefit for your health and there is no proof.
- Show us the proof to verify the statements been made.
- No independent laboratory report to proof any facts or statements.
- Only misleading marketing material is available, that was created to promote the sales of the fake products.
- Value for china manufacturers but a rip off to our clients and the people of South Africa.
- China and other countries manufacture stuff and dump it in countries that can be misled to buy these worthless products.
- It is all about their economy nothing more.
- Do not be misled by these dishonest parasites.
- This product is not worth a cent.
- The plastic of the filter housing is all that have any value.
The salesperson told me that have health benefits.
- Tell him I say they are lying.
- There work is to sell products.
- If you can be talked into buying it then they will do that.
- There is no, but no proof of any health benefits.
- Let them show you an independent laboratory report. Not one from china.
Marketing material is to sell products not proof the truth about a product.