- The RO bio ceramic balls do not help with water treatment.
- This product is a money waster.
- All it does is to waste your money.
- There is not any health benefit in the use of it.
- Looks impressive and to value.
- That’s all its worth. To look at.
Is there any proof that RO Bio Ceramic Balls have health benefits?
- No indented laboratory tests are available to proof any health benefits.
- It’s been manufactured in china.
- They only want your money.
- They will sell anything and use any method to sell their stuff.
- You can take gravel and put it in your RO water filter housings.
- Now you have a mineral replacement filter.
- Do you really think it is worth anything?
- That is what the china do, take gravel and put it in filters.
- Then tell people that it puts minerals back into the water.
- You do not know what is in that filters.
- This stuff can be of harm for your health.
Points of ceramic water filters.
- The water filter where the water flows through is a good product.
- Not suitable for RO systems.
- Free flowing water systems are suitable to use ceramic with.
- Dirt in water tends to clogs the filter.
- Expensive and breaks easy.
Misleading information about the bio ceramic water filtration products.
- No health benefits.
- Waste of money.
- Made in china. Money value for them.
- No name brands.
- No independent medical tests reports.
- Information available is marketing material.
What would you advise me regarding RO Bio Ceramic Balls and products?
- Don’t use this products.
- The RO Bio Ceramic Balls have no health or other value at all.
- Fake product is what create wealth to the dishonest businesses.
- There is absolute no proof to support their statements that they make.
- Stay away from bio ceramic balls it is the biggest rubbish.