- That is minerals that is been put into the mineral stone water filter by business people that wants to make as much money as they can.
- They state that the minerals in the filter are good for the health.
- They will tell you what you want to hear.
- You as an honest person will believe them because you do not lie.
- They have one goal and that is money.
- They will look you in the eyes and lie to you with no sign of deception.
- This mineral stone filter is a fake.
- If any person tells you that this type of filter will do something for you.
- Tell them that I say they are liars and they do not know the truth.
RO Mineral Stone Water Filter datasheet or information.
- There is no datasheet for this type of mineral replacement filter.
- If they show you some information know that it is marketing material.
- Ask them for an independent lab report.
- They will promise you that they will get it for you after you bought the mineral replacement filter.
- You would not find the manufacturers information on this type of filter.
- Why would a manufacturer not put their name on a product that they produce?
Can my body absorb the minerals in the RO Mineral Stone Water Filter?
- No, you get your minerals from fruit and vegetables not from water.
- If you had roots like trees in your stomach you will be able to.
- Don’t believe anything people tell you.
- Never let anybody tell you that you get minerals or even vitamins from water.
What some businesses state.
- The minerals are Silica sand combined with oxygen and silicon.
- Silica promotes healthy bones and connective tissue.
- Prevent premature aging, cardiovascular and Alzheimer’s.
- Other materials redeposit healthy minerals such as Potassium, Calcium and Magnesium back into the water.
- What junk do they tell the people?
- The saddest, is people believe it.