RO Life Energy Filter is one of those products that are impressive but nothing more. It is a fake and worthless product. Please stay away from these types of products.
Is the RO Life Energy Filter good for my health?
- No! it is not for it is a fake product.
- The life energy filter housing state in big green words “CERAMIC “and “BIO”.
- That’s all, nothing more.
- Why would you make this statement?
- They given you enough information to let you think that it is a health benefit product.
- Think and you will find the misleading that they want you to believe.
- Anything that you assume about the product is not true.
- Information the sales person provide you with is to sell the product.
- This filter is as fake as can be!
Let's look to the product:
- There is no manufacturers name on the filter housing.
- There is no contact number on the label.
- There is no mention of the origin of the product.
- Question: If you want to know about the lab reports where who would you contact.
- If you want to sue them where would you start?
- Would you take this product for what it state?
- Don't you think it is strange that a manufacturer wouldn't put their name on a product that they manufacture?
What is this “Ceramic “that they mentioned?
- That’s small round ceramic balls that are in the filter.
- Google “ceramic” and you will find that it is a good filter medium.
- Only if the water flow through the ceramic.
- Water does not flow through the ceramic balls but around it.
- They can put anything in the filter.
- It is of no value. Just marketing practices.
- It is to persuade you to give your hard earned money to them.
What can I do with the Life energy filter?
- The best place is the dust bin.
- Tell your friends about this crooked business that sells this rubbish.
- Tell any person you talk to about this dishonest business.
- Name and shame them to your friends.
- Your friends believe you and will tell their friends.
- That way we will get rid of this dishonest businesses and people.
- RO Life Energy Filter, worthless fake product that have no health benefits. A real money waster the same as all the other mineral replacement filters.