- We want to inform you about the RO Marketing Gimmicks that sales and marketing people used when they market the reverse osmosis systems.
- They mislead people into buying the system.
- Dishonest practices is conducted.
Reverse osmosis marketing gimmicks?
- That is what the marketers, that market the reverse osmosis systems use to get the sale.
- This method is not honest and is sometimes fraud.
- The way they use the devices and the words that they use is wrong and misleading.
- We at Tap Water SA do not use these methods for we do not want to do business in a dishonest way.
- They use a device called the precipitator.
- This device has four metal rods that conduct electricity between the two rods.
What is the precipitator?
How do the precipitator work?
- It is an electrical device that has four metal rods.
- The rods work in pairs, the two rods on the one side is in a glass of tap water and the other two rods in a glass of reverse osmosis water.
- Let’s discuss the two types of water.
- The tap water has minerals and chemicals in and will conduct electricity.
- The electric current will flow between the two metal rods.
- The electric current will cause the metal rods to corrode and let the water appear dirty.
Reverse Osmosis water content.
- The reverse osmosis water have nothing in.
- The reverse osmosis water will not conduct any electric current.
- There is no electric current between the two metal rods and that will do nothing to the color of the water.
- That the reverse osmosis water is so clean that it do not even conduct electricity.
- The tap water conducts electricity. It does not mean that the water is dirty or unhealthy.
- This device has nothing to do to identify or high light pollution in water.
- What this device does is to deceive the client to buy the reverse osmosis system.
Reverse Osmosis Marketing Gimmicks in a nutshell:
- Dishonest marketing practices.
- Fraudulent way of marketing water systems.
- Promotion of fake products that have no health benefits.
- Statements that cannot be proofed or have any laboratory reports.
- Marketing material that’s been used as facts and proof.
- Water that discolor with application of electricity.
- Testing of water TDS, that proof nothing.
- Using of different tricks to mislead clients.
- This happens in the water industry at this moment.