We talk about the reverse osmosis benefits.
What are the reverse osmosis benefits?
- The reverse osmosis process removes all chemicals, minerals, parasites and bacteria from the water source.
- Reverse osmosis water it is clear purified water.
- When we talk about clear purified water.
- We talk about water that is clean from chemicals, parasites, bacteria and minerals.
- When you drink reverse osmosis water you do not absorb any unwanted minerals and chemicals that are present in water.
Tap water and reverse osmosis benefits.
- Tap water is mostly treated water that the municipality supply the public with.
- Then there is also some treated sewerage water in the tap water to help the municipality to create more revenue.
- Yes, we talking treated sewerage water.
Is the tap water safe?
- No! That is because of the treated sewerage water that’s been added to the tap water.
- Let’s focus on the sewerage water.
- There are unthinkable elements present in the sewerage.
- Just think of what you have flushed down the drain in your live time.
- Would you put that stuff in your mouth?
- No! Never!
- Well, you do when you drink tap water.
- Think of all the chemicals that the municipality must add to the sewerage just to get it to a state that it is clear.
- Do you think they remove the chemicals that are in the water?
- No, there is no way they can remove the chemicals.
Drinking tap water.
- When you drink tap water.
- You absorb anything you can think of.
- Chemicals that could be harmful are present in the water.
- Why do you think there are so many cancers and diseases?
- Where do you think it comes from?
- The medicines your neighbor take, your mother, father the hormones that most women take.
- What do you think happened to the medicine they take?
- A percentage is been discharged in the urine.
- That urine flow to the sewerage plant.
- The municipality do not treat the sewerage for hormones.
Tap water safety.
- I cannot drink tap water.
- To me the risk is too big.
- I would drink reverse osmosis water.
- The risk that I could harm my health is too big.
- Why do I say that?
- I have studied thousands of water samples that I took from different suburbs.
- In every water sample I have found live organisms.
- The most prominent parasite that I have found is the roundworm.
- Yes, live roundworms.
- Not one or two but tens to hundreds of them in one water sample.
- If a roundworm is present in the tap water.
- What else could be present?
Reverse osmosis water safety.
- Reverse osmosis water is the only option.
- There is no other option.
- Any water filtration system other than a reverse osmosis system is not effective.
- I will not even drink filtered water.
- Some people would inform you that reverse osmosis water is dead.
- It is not dead, it is pure.
- I would rather drink water that has nothing in than drinking water that has harmful stuff that could have a negative impact on my health.
- Don’t believe that the mineral replacement filters replace removed minerals back into the reverse osmosis water.
- That is a lie.
- Let them proof it.
- For more information about mineral replacement filter.
Found in tap water.