- Changing Reverse Osmosis Filters is not just getting the water filters from the nearest shop and that is it!
- No, to change reverse osmosis filters is a very important step.
- You cannot take any filter and put it in your reverse osmosis system.
- We find everyday filters in reverse osmosis systems that are totally the wrong type of filters that is not worth to be called a water filter.
- The cheapest rubbish lands up in reverse osmosis systems.
- You are serious about your water quality.
- Be serious about the quality water filters they use in your water system.
- It is your health.
- Changing reverse osmosis filters depends on the water quality in your area.
- With treated tap water of municipalities the water is relatively clean.
- It is not to say that the water is totally free of any chemicals, parasites or living organisms.
- Another thing to keep in mind is the age of the suburbs water infrastructure.
- If it is an old suburb then the tap water will have some parasites and organisms in that you definitely do not want to consume.
- That is why it is important that if you can afford a water treatment system that you get a system that matches the requirements for your area.
- People just install any water system for some marketer show the some bad looking water.
- By using the precipitation device.
- This device is a fraudulent device.
- Do not fall for this marketing practice.
Who can Changing Reverse Osmosis Filters?
- The time that is recommended for the replacement of reverse osmosis filters is a year.
- I use different types of water filters and have found that the sediment filter that is in the system is still clean after a year.
- I just use them on systems of my regular clients and not on every client that use another service technician every year.
- Looking for the cheapest service possible.
- My service price is R 700.00.
What is important when Changing Reverse Osmosis Filters?
There are some businesses that inform their clients that the water quality is deteriorating and that the systems must be serviced on a more regular time interval.
This is not true if they use the correct high quality filters then there is no need to replace the water filters more than once a year.
Tips for filter replacement:
Use the best high quality filters that you can get.
Do not and I say do not use the type of water filters that you buy from a hardware, pool or irrigation shop.
If you are serious about your health is advised that you contact us to service your water purifying system.
Need information on Changing Reverse Osmosis Filters.
Contact us and we will advice you. Visit the website www.reverseosmosisstandards.com.