This is a house water system that will treat the house water supply to prevent parasites and chlorine from been present in the tap water
- This whole house water system section is to show our clients what they can expect to find in the whole house water system filters.
- That is only when the people who service and supply them with the correct filters.
- The change is very big that this stuff that you see on this section will still be in your water that you use.
- If you have any doubt about it please make contact with us.
What will the house water system prevent from going through?
- I can say that it will be about 80% that this parasites will be in the water that you use.
- The problem is that every person how wants to start something new start with water purifying systems.
- They know nothing about the systems or the products.
- They are smooth talkers with no knowledge about the products. Before you buy a system phone us and find out more about the systems.
- It is always better to get a reverse osmosis system before looking for a whole house system.
- The whole house water system is more money for the supplier but is it the best option for the client?
What do you find in the systems water samples?
- Roundworms are by far the most abundant parasite or living organisms that we find.
- If I take a sample on the microscope glass, let’s say 10 drops then there can be anything between 80 to 200 roundworms on that one sample.
- You must remember that I take my water sample to get the most living organisms in it.
- It has no meaning to take a sample where you will not get one organism at all.
- There is a specific way I take the sample for maximum results.
- If the standard is that there must not be any live organisms in 10 liters of water.
- Then it is the same with 100 liters of water.
- People will say that it is not correct to do it that way.
- I say that you must take a sample the way a child would drink water from a tap.
- That way you will find if the child get parasites in or not.
Is the house water system effective?
- No it it not effective.
- The filters that they use is of no value.
- The roundworms and other parasites still go through.
- The chemicals and minerals also go through.
- I would not use the house water system for any filtration purposes.
- The best is to get a 5 stage reverse osmosis system.