- Reverse Osmosis Service Price is the price that we ask you to service your reverse osmosis system or any other water system.
- A service is not just changing water filters.
- It is a lot more than that.
- When we service a reverse osmosis system we have tests that we must conduct to ensure the system work correct.
- We work strictly according to standards that are laid down.
- If you follow that tests and standards you will not have systems that give problems.
- That is why we can give a three years warranty.
What are your Reverse Osmosis Service Price?
- Our Reverse Osmosis Service Price is R 700.00 in the Gauteng province.
- The service consist of four (4) filters.
- A complete inspection of the system to established if it works correct.
- We must follow specific guidelines what to do and what to check for.
- This inspection is very important to know if the system do not through excessive waste water way.
- If the system does not function correct it could cost the client thousands of wasted water every year.
What is the cost of the Reverse Osmosis Service?
- The fee is in line with the market price.
- Those who do it for less is the person how do it for a hobby or you will not find him next year.
- We only use quality water filters that are approved by ID-WATSS.
- They do not supply or import any water systems; they set standards for domestic water treatment systems.
- We use two activated carbon filters that is a special type.
- Then we use a sediment filter to prevent any bacteria and parasites to enter the membrane housing area.
- The last filter is a taste and odor filter.
- We change this filter every year.
- Some suppliers change this filter every second year.
- If you do something do it properly not halve hearted.
- At the end of the day it is about the client’s health.
How long does a reverse osmosis service take?
- If we do a service on a reverse osmosis system it take us not less than an hour and a halve (1 ½) hours.
- When we have change the filters we do 5 different tests to ensure that the reverse osmosis system work correct.
- This tests is important for we will detect if the system water excessive water.
- If your reverse osmosis system do not work as it is supposed to work it can cost you between R 2 000.00 to R 3 500.00 per year on water wastage.
- You will not even know you pay that money.
- If you have any doubt feels free to contact us.
- We can proof it to you.
I have a question about the reverse osmosis services.