Tell me about the Reverse Osmosis System Services.
Do you do reverse osmosis system services?
- The reverse osmosis system services are done once a year.
- We have found that with our water filters we can service a system even every 16 to 18 months.
- The last water filter of the three big filters is still white and free from sludge as the other filters is that is been used by our competitors.
- We do not use any type of water filters we use only the best and tested filters.
- The water filters that we use is according to our standards.
Explain the reverse osmosis system services.
- Service is done on a yearly basis.
- The cost involved is R 700.00.
- Service includes 4 water filters.
- 5 different tests is been done to ensure that the water purifying system function correctly.
- The duration of the service is 1 ½ to 2 hours.
- Service time never 20 minutes.
- To service a water purifying system in 20 minutes is to replace the three filters and take the money.
- There is tests that must be done.
- The membrane must be flushed.
- We act on the presence of chlorine, parasites, bacteria and chemicals that is in the tap water.
- Parasites are a problem even if you can smell the chlorine in the water, you can know the Roundworms is still alive in the water.
- Bacteria is been prevented from going through our filters and the membrane.
- Roundworms is present in the reverse osmosis system and been blocked by our filters from entering the membrane area.
- Taste and smell is been rectify by the small filter after the membrane.
- Types of filters are not mentioned for misused information by other suppliers and marketers.
- Our filters that we use are the best in the industry, for their specific type of application.
Is there living organisms and roundworms in tap water?
- live organisms and Worms present in the tap water comes from sewerage treatment plants.
- Roundworms from humans waste that is present in the sewerage treatment plants.
- Living organisms have food to stay alive and waiting to find a host to live in. May be you.
- Chlorine does not harm some of the parasites for instance the Roundworm.
- There is food in the tap water for the bacteria and worms to live on.
- If the chlorine does not kill the organisms then they will not be killed in your stomach by the acids present.