RO System Price Advice is to give our clients information about fair, honest prices that they can except to pay for a product
- Reverse Osmosis System Price Advice is to help the client to pay a fair price for their new reverse osmosis system or any other high quality water system.
- It is all about the needs and health of our clients.
Give me Reverse Osmosis system price advice.
- Recommended price for a 5 stage domestic reverse osmosis system is R3 500.00 installations must be included.
- 5 stages domestic reverse osmosis system is the only one you must look to if buying a system.
- Only ID-WATSS approved domestic reverse osmosis systems.
- Before any installation that is been done must work according to installations standards.
- Is important inlet water pressure is known before reverse osmosis system been decide on.
What is the 5 stage reverse osmosis system?
The 5 stages domestic reverse osmosis system consist of:
- Two Activated carbon water filter/s.
- One Sediment water filter/s.
- Three high quality water filter housings.
- Taste and odor filter for a quality water experience.
- Membrane with housing that holds the membrane that is the heart of the reverse osmosis system.
- Faucet installed on top of the working surface.
- 4 way valve. Or automatic cut-off valve.
- Flow restrictor, to restrict the waste water flow.
- Filter bracket.
What is the recommended price for a 5 stage domestic reverse osmosis system:
- The recommended price is R3 500.00 but must be installed as well.
- The recommended price for a 5 stage domestic reverse osmosis system with electrical pump is R 4 000.00 installation must be included in the price.
What is the function of the reverse osmosis electrical pump?
This is a very large worm that we have found in the tap water.
- To supply water pressure within the water system.
- Required where the inlet water pressure is lower than 300 kPa.
- Suitable on farms or where borehole water is supplied from a water tank.
Do you need any reverse osmosis system price advice?
- Please feel free to ask any question about a price or product.
- We are here to serve and make the world a better place to be in.
- The most important subject on our minds is the health of our clients when it involves water.
- Your health is our wealth!
Installation of the faucet:
- Faucet installed on the left hand side of the bowl for right handed people.
- If you are left handed you must first take a jug and go to the tap to find out what hand you hold the jug in to tap water.
- this will established on what side the faucet will be installed.
- if the faucet is installed on the wrong side it will frustrate you every time you use water.