Here we discuss the photos of the parasites and live organisms that we have taken from reverse osmosis systems when we did the yearly services on the systems.
Index photo discussions of parasites in tap water.
What are the “Tap Water SA” index photo discussions about?
- The “Tap Water SA”index photo discussions section is about the water samples that we at “Tap Water SA” took from reverse osmosis system membranes when we service an reverse osmosis systems.
- “Tap Water SA” SA discuss the water sample and explain the photo’s of the live organisms that was found in the water sample.
- On the website pages you will find interesting information regarding the live organisms and the quality of the tap water samples from every suburb on the “Tap Water SA”website.
How will I know if the photo’s that “Tap Water SA”show is from a specific suburb?
- This is a very serious subject for us at “Tap Water SA”.
- We must bring a true reflection of the water sample that we have found in a specific suburb.
- If “Tap Water SA”is not honest then we have no ground to stand on.
- Every suburbs tap water sample is photographed separately and completed before we start with the next suburbs water sample.
- “Tap Water SA”want to show you what is in the tap water sample taken from the Reverse Osmosis systems membrane.
- When the water sample is taken from any other place or location.
- “Tap Water SA”SA will then mentioned it and specify the area and location the tap water sample came from.
Why do “Tap Water SA”take the water sample from the reverse osmosis membrane housing?
“Tap Water SA” took the tap water sample from the RO Systems membrane housing for the following reasons:
- When the reverse osmosis water reaches this point it must be clean of any solids or chemicals.
- The reverse osmosis water must be free from any living organisms.
- The reverse osmosis water must be free of any sludge that comes from the treatment plant.
- Any material like sludge or living organisms in this location will clog the reverse osmosis membrane.
- Life span of the reverse osmosis membrane depends on clean water from the pre-water filters.
- Show that the pre-water filters is inadequate if there is any materials like sludge or organisms present.
- This reverse osmosis housing area can become the breeding area for living organisms and bacteria.
What is the solution for these pre-water filter problems?
INDEX PHOTO DISCUSSIONS OF SUBURB WATER SAMPLES: