Our Brits tap water sample.
What is in Brits tap water?
- Brits tap water sample that was taken from a tap in a suburb from Brits.
- The water is contaminated with parasites and Roundworms.
- Unacceptable contaminated tap water.
Brits tap water sample taken from a tap?
- This Brits tap water sample was taken direct from the tap into a 7 liter plastic water bottle.
- The water sample is water that’s been supplied directly from the city council.
- We have installed a reverse osmosis system in the house in one of the suburbs of Brits.
- This year when we service the reverse osmosis system we will then take a sample from the reverse osmosis.
- That will give us a clear indication what we can expect in the Brits tap water.
- To get a water sample like this one that’s been taken direct for the tap in 7 liters of water bottle.
- This is not good it is BAD NEWS.
- You don’t want to get the news that, when it comes to health there is so many parasites present in the water.
- If we look to all the strikes that’s been going on in the towns where the management is not active in their duties.
- Then we must ask ourselves the question.
- Are the people that treat our tap water also on strike?
- If it is the case then we can know for a fact that our water in not safe for human consumption.
Where in Brits did you take the water sample?
- We took the water sample in the Elands rand.
- We visit people there and on the spur of the moment I saw this empty water bottle and disinfect it.
- Then we took the water sample from the tap.
- We let the water out with a force into the bottle.
- Why we did it was, that when there was something stick onto the pipe that it would flush out.
Is this the living organisms in the Brits Tap Water?
- Yes. The photos that you see were in that 7 liter water sample.
- We want to make it clear that this water sample was taken from the tap and not from a reverse osmosis system.
- You drink only one liter of tap water a day.
- Within a week you will have swallowed 6 live organisms.
- That will include a roundworm as well.
What is the solution to the Brits Tap Water problem?
The best option is to get a 5 stage reverse osmosis system with Bio activated carbon filters.
Brits Reverse Osmosis.
- If you have a reverse osmosis system.
- We would inspect your reverse osmosis system to established if it worked correctly.
- You can also visit the website, www.reverseosmosisstandards.com.
- Service people just focus to replace the filters but never test every aspect of the reverse osmosis system.
I want to know more about Brits tap water samples.
Having water disruptions in Brits?
- We experience water disruptions.
Having water cuts in Brits?
- Water cuts is now part of our lives.
- We did something about it.
- We installed a emergency water unit.
Having water shortage in Brits?
- We have water shortages on a regular basis.
- We solve the water shortage problem.
Having no water in Brits?
- There is no water in the taps.
- No water starts to become a problem.
Want a water unit in Brits?
- You are without water.
- It’s time to get the emergency water unit.
- We can supply and install the emergency water unit.
- Contact us today for a quotation!
- Emergency water unit.
- No water in Johannesburg.
- No water in Pretoria.
- Water interruptions in Johannesburg.
- Water Shortage in Johannesburg.
- Water Shortage in Pretoria.
- Water interruptions in Pretoria.
- Water Cuts in Pretoria.
- Water Disruptions in Pretoria.
About water systems.