Our Theresapark tap water.
What is in Theresapark tap water?
- Theresa park water sample was collected when we serviced a reverse osmosis system.
- We usually take a water sample to study it under the microscope.
- That way we can collect a data basis of all the different types of living organisms we have found in every suburb.
- This is a time consuming project.
- To take this photos alone takes hours.
- The Roundworms is usually very active and to wait for the right moment takes time and patience.
- Where are other organisms that move so fast that only to see them is a wonder.
- They are now in the microscope lens view then the next moment they are gone.
What did we found in Theresapark tap water sample?
- The most prominent parasite that we found was the active roundworm.
- This Roundworm is not killed by the water treatment process where they add chlorine to the water.
- It seems that the chlorine have no negative effect on the roundworm.
- Yes, even if you can smell the chlorine in the tap water.
- We have found live active roundworms in tap water that had the strong chlorine smell.
Strange oil layer on the Theresapark tap water.
- What we have noticed is strange oil like layer that was on top of the glass where the water sample was collected in.
- It seems if there was some type of oil present in the tap water.
- At first we didn’t notice it but when the water sample stand for about 40 minutes the oil layer starts to appear on the surface.
- Now that I put this in writing I notice that I didn’t put a photo of the oil layer on the web page.
- I will look in the archive for those photos.
Is the Theresapark Tap Water safe?
- Yes it is safe to consume on the government standards of water quality.
- We do not want to inform and say that the water is unsafe.
- What we saying is that if you are serious about your health and that of your loved once you would start to look into investing in a water purifying system to prevent your family from consuming this type of parasites that is at this very moment present in the tap water.
- Start investing in your family’s health and not in the vehicle or some hobby that you practice.
Theresapark tap water samples were taken, Roundworms was found and a strange oil layer was also present this is not a good sign for treated tap water.
Theresapark Reverse Osmosis.
- If you have a reverse osmosis system.
- We would inspect your reverse osmosis system to established if it worked correctly.
- You can also visit the website, www.reverseosmosisstandards.com.
- Service people just focus to replace the filters but never test every aspect of the reverse osmosis system.
I want to know more about Theresapark tap water samples.
Having water disruptions in Theresapark?
- We experience water disruptions.
Having water cuts in Theresapark?
- Water cuts is now part of our lives.
- We did something about it.
- We installed a emergency water unit.
Having water shortage in Theresapark?
- We have water shortages on a regular basis.
- We solve the water shortage problem.
Having no water in Theresapark?
- There is no water in the taps.
- No water starts to become a problem.
Want a water unit in Theresapark?
- You are without water.
- It’s time to get the emergency water unit.
- We can supply and install the emergency water unit.
- Contact us today for a quotation!
- Emergency water unit.
- No water in Johannesburg.
- No water in Pretoria.
- Water interruptions in Johannesburg.
- Water Shortage in Johannesburg.
- Water Shortage in Pretoria.
- Water interruptions in Pretoria.
- Water Cuts in Pretoria.
- Water Disruptions in Pretoria.
About water systems.