Our Sable Hills Estate Water.
We will arrange a new test of the water.
When we can get a place where we can take a sample. We would do that. Keep on visiting this page for the latest information.
What is in Sable Hills Estate water?
- This is the Sable Hills Estate Water sample that I took when I did a service on a reverse osmosis system.
- I will not mentioned from where they get there water from but if you look to the photos you will not at all like what you see in this tap water.
- Yes if you do not have a reverse osmosis system that comply with the standards of ID-WATSS.
- You will have this in your system and a 30% change that it is the purified water that you drink.
Was the Sable Hills Estate Water sampling the same as all the others that you inspect?
- No I have found one particular Roundworms that is very long and roll it in a ball.
- I compile one set of photos just about this worm.
- There are abundant Roundworms and Copepods.
- If you look to the photos you can decide for yourself if you still want to drink the tap water.
Would you drink water in this estate?
- No definitely not!
- Even if you pay me I will not put my mouth to that tap water.
- You must know that the photos that you see here is just a portion of the living organisms that is in the water.
- I will only drink water from the reverse osmosis systems that my clients have.
- Not even from reverse osmosis systems that other people service.
- I know my products that I use and the standards of my filter.
What water filter system can I use?
- There is only one system that I would recommended.
- That is the 5 stage reverse osmosis system.
- The Big Blue system is totally ineffective.
- The big blue system is a waste of money because this worms will still go through the filters.
Questions the water quality.
If you have any questions about the Sable Hills Estate Water sample. I would gladly help or assist you. If you have a water system, I would bring my microscope to show you what is in the water.