The latest test:
- We will arrange a new test of the water.
- When we can get a place where we can take a sample.
- We would do that.
- Keep on visiting this page for the latest information.
- NO I’m afraid that it is not as you have thought.
- During November 2013 I did a service in the Estate on a domestic reverse osmosis system.
- What you will see on this page is what I have found in the water sample that I have collected from the reverse osmosis system.
- I have thought about this water samples that I took and I made a decision to show the people from Sable Hills Estate what they can expect in there tap water.
Is it safe to drink the tap water in the Sable Hills Estate Tap Water?
- No, I will not drink from that water even if you pay me to drink it.
- This is a moral issue for me.
- I think about the children that drink from that water.
- What are the long term health implications of the children?
- This worms that I found do not kill you in a week or a month.
- The worms are parasitic and stay in their host for years and slowly break down the immune system.
- When the immune system is at its lowest then any illness and disease invade the person and the weaken immune system is not effective.
- Think about your family and the future of the children.
Is the web page Roodeplaat dam surrounding estate water sample about Sable Hills Estate Tap Water?
- Yes, that was put on the website during November but I have decided to put the name of the estate on the website now during December over New Year.
- I have a moral responsibility to show this information to the people.
- My intention is not to damage the reputation of the estate or any person associated with the estate.
- This is a health issue and not a sensation issue.
- I am willing to take part in the testing of the water and to show any person what is in the tap water.
- Let’s establish if this stuff is still in the water.
- Would somebody in the estate that have a reverse osmosis system.
- Let me take a water sample from the system.
- I would bring my microscope with.
- That is to ensure that you can see for yourself what is in the water.
- I know the estate test the water on a regular basis.
- There is only one problem.
- The laboratories that test the water do not test for this parasites and organisms.
- When a water test is requested.
- The client must indicate what elements they want tested.
- To be certified for the testing of an item.
- The laboratory must pay for that specific certification.
- That is expensive.
- That is why they do not test for this live organisms and parasites.
What about borehole water?
- Type your questions about any water issue in the search application on this page.
- It will show you where you can find the answer.
- You just click on the file and it will open where your question is been discussed.
- If the question you have is not on the website, please log-in or email us with the question.
- We will answer the question and put it on the site.
- There will be someone else with the same question.
- Every person plays a role in this site.
If you are serious about your health, take action and log-in or email us at email@example.com .
You can phone me at 082 269 0210