Our Val de Grace Tap Water.
The Val de Grace Tap Water.
- Val De Grace is a suburb in the Pretoria East region.
- The water samples that you see here were taken from a 5 stage reverse osmosis systems.
- When we do reverse osmosis services we take some water samples from different sections of the system.
- That is to establish it the water filters that’s been used is effective or not.
- It is of no value if you service a reverse osmosis system and never implemented tests to see if the products are effective or not.
- To just replace water filters and never check to see if it is effective is really a bad practice.
- We have found that every new client that we get that already have a reverse osmosis system have parasites like the Roundworm in their membrane of their system.
- About 30% of new clients have worms in their storage tank.
- Because the service people just change the filters, collect the money and there they go.
- They have no clue about their product quality.
- They buy the cheapest filters that they can get and make a big profit on them.
- Profit is their focus not your health.
Val de Grace Tap Water information.
- The worms that I find in the sample are present in nearly every sample that I took.
- You will see that there are Roundworms, Rotifer and a Vorticella.
- This organisms found in activated sludge is present in the water samples that’s been taken.
What “Activated sludge”?
- Activated sludge is a process for treating sewage and industrial waste water using air and a biological flock composed of bacteria and protozoa.
- If you want to look it up yourself.
- Here is a link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Activated_sludge
I recommend that you copy “activated sludge microorganisms” or “activated sludge bacteria” and Google it. Yes it is present in sewerage plants. If you have studied the two subjects then, I want to ask you. What do you think about the photos on this regions section? Compere the photos with those on the recommended subjects.
Val de Grace tap water is contaminated, live organisms coming from the sewerage treatment plant is present. Yes the habitat for these organisms is sewerage treatment plants.
Val de Grace Reverse Osmosis.
- If you have a reverse osmosis system.
- We would inspect your reverse osmosis system to established if it worked correctly.
- You can also visit the website, www.reverseosmosisstandards.com.
- Service people just focus to replace the filters but never test every aspect of the reverse osmosis system.
Val de Grace Water.
I want to know more about Val de Grace tap water samples.
Having water disruptions in Val de Grace?
- We experience water disruptions.
Having water cuts in Val de Grace?
- Water cuts is now part of our lives.
- We did something about it.
- We installed a emergency water unit.
Having water shortage in Val de Grace?
- We have water shortages on a regular basis.
- We solve the water shortage problem.
Having no water in Val de Grace?
- There is no water in the taps.
- No water starts to become a problem.
Want a water unit in Val de Grace?
- You are without water.
- It’s time to get the emergency water unit.
- We can supply and install the emergency water unit.
- Contact us today for a quotation!
- Emergency water unit.
- No water in Johannesburg.
- No water in Pretoria.
- Water interruptions in Johannesburg.
- Water Shortage in Johannesburg.
- Water Shortage in Pretoria.
- Water interruptions in Pretoria.
- Water Cuts in Pretoria.
- Water Disruptions in Pretoria.
About water systems.