- This is one of the photos that you would get once in a life time.
- I was glad that I had the camera at hand.
- The women were not impressed when she saw these active live Roundworms.
- It is actually the first and only time that I saw so many Roundworms together.
- This Garsfontein tap water sample, taken from a reverse osmosis systems membrane incoming area.
- That is after the three big water filters.
- That was low quality filters.
Garsfontein Tap water sample.
- This photo was taken in Garsfontein, Pretoria.
- The roundworms that you see comes out of the reverse osmosis systems membrane housing after the three big filters that is been replaced every year.
- Why is this stuff in there?
- Because the service people used wrong filters.
- What happened:
- I was busy to service the reverse osmosis system at a new client.
- I took my microscope with.
- I set the microscope up and collect a water sample from the membrane.
- I then put a sample on the microscope.
- The client comes in and asks.
- What is this for?
- I told her that she can sit down and take a look to her water under the microscope.
- I went on with the service and the next moment.
- A scream!
- There she has 11 Roundworms under the microscope in one spot.
- I crab the camera and take photos and a video clip.
- This is in the water from the Garsfontein suburb.
- If you drink tap water have a good wormy day.
- This is not a joke!
- This is serious business.
- If you have a reverse osmosis system, don’t think your water is safe.
- If your service providers do not know about this.
- You will be worse off, say they replace the filters every year.
- They do it in 20 minutes.
- I can give you the assurance that your system can be one of the 30% that we find have worms and parasites in.
- 80% that your system waste water runs 24/7 that will result in thousands of rands wasted down the drain. SERIOUS!
If you do not believe me please, stay with them.
- We work strictly according the standards that ID-WATSS have set down.
- ID-WATSS stand for International Domestic- Water and Treatment Systems Standards.
- Be sure you win and not be a loser.
Garsfontein Tap Water, act now and tell your friends.
- With pure clean water.
- A system that works optimal.
- Products that is approved.
- Filters that do the work.
- No parasites or foreign material in the membrane.
- A membrane that would last years.
- Safe money and water with a system that do not waste water unnecessary.
- Waste water is controlled.
- Test been done on system with every service.
- Service providers who care about my health.
- Inform the client of all the tests been done.
- Explain the test results and what influence it has.
- Purified water of unsure nature.
- A system that works 24/7 for the drain.
- Grey and poor quality products.
- Filters that is not worth using.
- Excessive waste water from the reverse osmosis system.
- Thousands for rands wasted down the drain.
- Worms and parasites in the purified water.
- Replacement of the membrane every few years.
- No test is available from the service providers.
- I know nothing about the quality of the system.
- Type your questions in the search application on the top right hand corner of this page.
- It will show you where you can find the answer.
- You just click on the file and it will open where your question is been discussed.
- I recommend that you copy “activated sludge microorganisms” or “activated sludge bacteria” and Google it.
- Please leave us some information; what did you think of the website and where we can improve.
- If you are serious about your health, take action.
- subscribe to all the latest information about the water systems.
Having water disruptions in Garsfontein?
Having water cuts in Garsfontein?
Having water shortage in Garsfontein?
Having no water in Garsfontein?
Want a water unit in Garsfontein?
- You are without water.
- It’s time to get the emergency water unit.
- We can supply and install the emergency water unit.
- Contact us today for a quotation!
- No water in Johannesburg.
- No water in Pretoria.
- Water interruptions in Johannesburg.
- Water Shortage in Johannesburg.
- Water Shortage in Pretoria.
- Water interruptions in Pretoria.
- Water Cuts in Pretoria.
- Water Disruptions in Pretoria.
- Emergency water unit.