- Borehole water is one of the most important substances that we rely on to live.
- That is a problem if you do not have treated water supplied by Rand Water.
- When you rely on borehole water to use for drinking water.
- You could have some problems.
- For our borehole water is not as it was say twenty years ago.
- The fact is that our borehole water is contaminated.
- We must care for our health and that includes quality borehole water.
- Borehole water is not what you think it is.
- Our borehole water is contaminated and if you drink it, it can have a health effect on you in the long run.
- We do not only look to the health of humans but the animal’s health is just as important.
- An animal that drink contaminated water store the contamination in their meat for us to consume at a later stage.
- Parasites and live micro-organisms is a major problem when it comes to borehole water.
- We have studied the water quality especially live micro-organisms and have come up with a solution to solve this contamination problem.
Borehole Water filter System
- We use a filtration system at the outgoing side of the water tank.
- Yes we filter the water that comes from the water tank.
- This filter system is very effective and the maintenance cost is very low.
- Not even the price people pay for the reverse osmosis systems services.
- Too good to be true.
- Test us on this.
- We will proof it to you.
- Suppliers will not be very happy.
Borehole Water UV Light System
- We use a UV Light system in the water tank to kill all living micro-organisms.
- Yes we use the water tank for maximum protection.
- The water in the tank stays in the tank for let’s say 12 hours.
- 12 hours that any organism is expose to the UV rays is just the thing for them.
- If we put a UV Light unit on the outgoing line from the tank the time the organism is in contact with the UV rays is to short let’s say a few seconds.
- Not effective in our eyes.
- We want maximum protection and effective killing of the organisms.
Contact us to solve your Borehole water problems.
Subscribe to get the latest information.