We Supply, Install and Service Borehole water Purification Systems. What is the Value of Borehole water samples.
- Borehole water samples are information regarding some water samples that we have collected from boreholes.
- It would give our clients a better understanding about the health implications of borehole water that could be contaminated.
Discussion of borehole water samples:
- We discuss borehole water samples that we take went client request us to do it.
- We do it to identify any type of borehole water contamination.
- Clients want answer to their questions about the quality of their borehole water.
- They are under the impression that borehole water is pure and clean.
- Clients want solutions to their water problems now.
- We establish what type of actions we are going to take with the contaminated borehole water.
- We give Advice to improve borehole water quality and what the long term action will be.
Do you take borehole water samples?
- Yes. When the client request, that we look into their water quality problem.
- People take water samples and find nothing for they do not know how to take the water sample the correct way.
- Water samples must be taken in a specific way and place where the contamination will be present.
- Water samples taken the wrong way will help nothing and give a false sense of security.
- Borehole water can be life-threatening to small children and old people that are weak.
- We can help you if your borehole water is contaminated.
- Before you drink borehole water think about the health implications and the effect on your life span.
Borehole water stored in a tank:
- Is it safe to store water for long periods in a water tank?
- What is present in the water, is there any live organisms, bacteria, parasites or chemicals
- What is the effect of the heat of the sun on the water, and the contamination factors inside the tank?
- Can the tank play a role in the correction of contamination to kill and destroy any live organisms?
Borehole water samples taken from the water tank:
- The water samples that we take from a tank, if it is from a borehole or municipality is been treated the same.
- Borehole water is been stored is a breading place for any type of contaminant.
- Did you ever think for one moment what is present in the water in the water tank?
- How did the contaminant get in the water and what is the source of it?
- What type of contamination is in the water and is humans responsible for that?
- Heat and damp environments is a breading area for harmful bacteria and parasites.
- What is alive in the water tank sample?
- Where do the live organisms and chemicals come from?
- What is the source of the borehole water supply?
Do you have a solution for a contaminated borehole?
- Yes. That is our work to find a solution to treat the water contamination.
- It will take time to work a solution out, but we do not look for a quick fix.
- First we have to know what the contamination is.
- What the source of the contamination is and the action to stop the spreading of any other contamination.
- We establish an action to solve the problem and the prevention of any re occurrence.
- The solution will last if all the processes are followed?
- It is worth solving the problem for water is our only source of life and we must look after it.
- With borehole water on a farm it is not the correct way to install a reverse osmosis system for the people to use but what about the animals?
- Animals needs clean pure water just as our humans do.
- If we give the animals the contaminated water they will store it in their meat for us to consume the day we eat their meat.
- When can you help me with the quality of my water tank water?
- The moment you make contact with us we will help you solving your water related problems.
- All that you have to do is contact us at 082 269 0210.
- You can send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
BOREHOLE WATER SAMPLES
- This is the Mooiplaats borehole water sample.
- Is all the photo’s from the Mooiplaats borehole water sample?
- Would drain water and organisms get into the borehole water?