Let’s talk about Borehole Water Parasites.
We Supply, Install and Service Borehole water Purification Systems. Borehole Water Parasites that is Present in Borehole Water.
Can humans get Borehole Parasites?
- Yes if there is worms in the borehole water.
- If the borehole water flow pass a pit toilet.
- If borehole flows pass a drain that is over flowing.
- If there is any contamination in the groundwater.
- Roundworms that are in a pit toilet can flow with the water into the borehole water.
Can humans get bacteria from borehole water?
- In South Africa I will not drink borehole water.
- The borehole water must be treated before I will drink it.
- The borehole water of South Africa is not as save as people think it is.
- Even tests at laboratories can show the borehole water is saving.
- How took the water sample.
- What did they test for?
- Did they take a water sample from the bottom of the tank?
- They just let the water flow out of the tap and take a water sample.
- Really do you think that is a quality water sample?
- I can tell you that I will not waste my time to test that water sample.
Borehole Water Parasite and Bacteria:
Can borehole water cause diarrhea?
- Is the tank sealed?
- Can lizards, insects, and mice’s get into the water tank?
- Some water tanks are open on the top.
- Birds drink water and drown.
- Any dead thing will rot in the tank.
- With the rotting process there are bacteria.
- These bacteria will cause severe diarrhea.
- It can lead to deaths of babies, small children and the old.
Can you give us advice about the borehole water risks?