We Supply, Install and Service Borehole water Purification Systems. Let’s have Borehole Water Discussions
- Borehole Water Discussions is about anything relating to borehole water issues.
- It is always good to discuss any topic what involved a person’s well being.
- Borehole water could be your health or death.
- Visit www.boreholewater.com for more information.
What about borehole water discussions?
You must have the borehole water analysis at a laboratory:
- I’m serious about water.
- That is why I have tested the borehole water.
- At the laboratory they gave me a list of tests that they do.
- I marked some what I thought was important.
- They then gave me the price the tests would cost.
- A few days later I got the analysis report from the laboratory.
- They say that is the results from the water sample that I gave them.
- They never not even once told or mentioned that the water was good for human consumption.
- Why did they not say or state that the water is good for human consumption?
Borehole water discussions of laboratory liability :
- Cannot inform you that the water is safe or good for human consumption.
- The moment they do that they can be liable if the water is unsafe for human consumption.
- At any given moment the borehole water can get unsafe for human consumption.
- Contamination of the borehole water can occur due to pollution in the water attachment area of the borehole.
- A drain or long drop can contaminate the borehole water.
Borehole water discussions about laboratory analysis:
- You marked the tests that you want to be done.
- Do you know anything about what to look for?
- Did you take the water sample the correct place and way it must be done.
- Did you test for pesticides, chemicals, parasites, living organisms and any contamination material?
- You marked only 10 items on the list.
- What about the thousand other tests that can be done?
- No person in their right mind can certify that borehole water is safe for human consumption.
Raise your question regarding any borehole water discussions topic. Subscribe for the latest information.