What is the reason you want to start Using borehole water?
- We don’t know when the water supply to our suburb would be cut off or been disrupted.
- We want to be well prepared when the water supply is disrupted.
- You Using borehole water but do not know from where it comes.
- Is the water source saving for human consumption?
- Does it have any element in it that could cause long term illness like kidney failure?
- But the water taste better than the treated tap water.
Why it is important that you be prepared for a water crises.
- Be sure that we will experience water crises.
- If you are not prepared you are in for a big surprise.
When would be the best time to start Using borehole water?
- I advise you that today is a good time to start implementing the borehole water system to your house.
- Get the system in operation and use it often to ensure that the system work correct.
Who can help me with a system to be able to using borehole water?
- We could help and assist you to get the best product that would function correctly to the type of water that the borehole have.
- First we would test the borehole water with a plain field test and then we would do a laboratory test.
- The laboratory test is expensive but it is worth the money.
- I would say money well spend not wasted.
- When you using borehole water it is important to read more about the warning of using borehole water.
- It can be an expensive item.
- The municipality can install a water meter on your borehole.
- They will then bill you every month for the water that you used.
- Even if it is from the borehole.
Subscribe if you want the latest information about dangers of using borehole water.