NEVER EVER ASSUME THE BOREHOLE WATER TO BE SAFE FOR CONSUMPTION!
We Supply, Install and Service Borehole water Purification Systems. Let’s Discuss Borehole Water.
- We discuss borehole water related topics that involved the health and well-being of humans and animals.
- It is important that this issue is discussed to get a better understanding of the state of borehole water.
- People are under the impression that borehole water is the purest form of drinking water.
- This is not the case for most of our boreholes are contaminated.
Let’s discuss borehole water.
Is it true that borehole water in south Africa is contaminated with various contaminants?
What is the contamination factors in borehole water.
- E.coli and other bacteria.
- Parasites and living organisms in tap water.
- Viruses in the water source.
- Acid water from mine activities.
- Pollution from industries.
Is borehole water safe to drink?
- No. Borehole water is not the borehole water of the old days.
- In the eighties the borehole water was clean and could be consumed at any time.
- Today the borehole water is contaminated with bacteria and sewerage.
- If there is a drain or long drop near the borehole that sewerage could be in your borehole water.
- The water in your borehole flow underground in natural pipes in the ground, it flows for thousands of meters.
- If one of that underground natural pipes flow pass or through the long drop hole then you have a contaminated borehole.
- In South Africa with all this squatter camps where every shack have a long drop.
- What do you think the contamination be in that area for a 20 kilometer radius?
Advice for borehole water.
- Get the borehole water tested.
- Talk with the people at the laboratory where you test your water.
- Do not talk to reception but to the specialist in charge, they can give you the best advice.
- Take to neighbors and find out if there is any contamination in the area.
- Where is a pollution site or any industry near the borehole?
- Look for any contamination or pollution factors within a 40 kilometer radius.
- Any rivers that flow past your property is there still fish in and does sewerage flow in the river at intervals.
- Gets water purifying system to solve any contamination problem?
- Do not get a reverse osmosis system and think the problem is solved.
- Treat the contamination source by looking for all options.
- If you what information you know where you can find us.