NEVER EVER ASSUME THE BOREHOLE WATER TO BE SAFE FOR CONSUMPTION!
What is the best borehole water filter?
- The best borehole water filter is the reverse osmosis system.
- We would not even look to the “Big Blue Systems”.
- The “Big blue system” is totally ineffective.
- If any person tells you that the big blue system, is effective asking the person to proof it.
- They would not have any proof.
- We have proof that the big blue system: is ineffective.
- Just visit “Sable Hills Estate tap water 2016”.
- All the stuff on that page came from a reverse osmosis systems filters.
- Before the reverse osmosis system is a “Big blue system”.
The best borehole water filter.
- The best borehole water filter is the reverse osmosis systems membrane.
- The membrane filters up - to 0.002 micron.
- The reverse osmosis membrane removes nearly everything from the water source.
- Then you also need the “UV Light system”.
- The “UV Light system” kills all live organisms that are present in the water source.
The best borehole water filters system.
- If you want to use borehole water for human consumption.
- You need two systems.
- The first one is the reverse osmosis system.
- The next system that is just as important as the reverse osmosis system.
- That is the “UV Light system”.
- You must use these two systems together.
- The two systems operate as a unit.
Submit your review
Water Treatment Systems
Average rating: 0 reviews
Powered by WP Customer Reviews