- Bank requirement for borehole water is there for the health and safety of the banks clients.
- It is to ensure that the client have clean consumable water to drink.
- When a person buys a property all legal requirements must be comply with.
We can help you with the Bank requirement for borehole water.
- Contact us and we will help you.
- We will need information from you.
- Please provide us with a cell phone number and a land line as well.
- Where the property is located.
- What the water quality is in the area.
- We would need a water sample.
- Please let us know what bank required the information.
- We also need the contact information of the bank official who we can contact.
You contact us and let us fulfill the bank requirement for borehole water:
- The laws required some strange information from the seller these days.
- You must make known any hidden fault or problem that the buyer do not know about.
- The water is a big health issue.
- The borehole water is not as safe as twenty years ago.
- The borehole water can get polluted at any given time and if you can proof that it was safe the moment you sold the property then you are safe.
- If you did not have any proof that the water was not safe for human consumption then you will have to pay compensation.
- You do not have any surprises after you have sold your property.
- You want to move on.
- Do it right and you have no problems later on?
- We will help and solve the water related problem for you.
- The bond is approved and you just have this one problem.
- The moment you want to put your property in the market contact us to have this surprise at the very last moment.
What do the bank want in regards boreholes?
Want to know more about the Bank requirement for borehole water? All you have to do is to subscribe and get the latest information about water systems.