I have received the water test report.
Water test report information.
- The information of the water test report is complicated.
- I do not understand the report.
- The laboratory did not even send some feedback about the status of the water.
- It just indicated the standard and the samples status of every element.
- Is it good, acceptable or bad.
- What must I do?
Interpretation of the water test report.
- You do not need to look any further.
- All you have to do is to visit the link in bold at the bottom of the page.
- A page will open that have all the elements that are on your report.
- You just click on the element that you want to know about.
- The element page will open and you will find the information you need about that specific element.
The water test report.
- Do not think that once you have tested your borehole water that it is a passport to safe water.
- That is not the case.
- The laboratory has indicated what the status was at the time the water sample was taken.
- It does not represent the status of the borehole water at this very moment.
- The borehole water status can change at any moment.
- The laboratory will never provide you with any guaranty that the water is safe for human consumption.
- You assume the water is safe.
Submit your review
Water Treatment Systems
Average rating: 0 reviews
Powered by WP Customer Reviews